Monday, 17 August 2009

Edinburgh

EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL IS GREAT

I loved Beachy Head for theatre, an amazingly slick and well thought out play about...suicide. But amazing.
Also Cocorico for comedy, with some of the best physical comedy I've ever seen. It's so enjoyable to laugh at things that are so silly. I learnt a new word, panglossian, that i think fits this well.

Also in Edinburgh is the only UK stockist of Ben Simon shoes (at Bohemia). My mum is obsessed with these shoes. They are so comfortable, she has also infected me and my sister with the obsession. I am not joking, between the three of us we have pretty much the whole range across two sizes. And they're really hard to get hold of.
I bought these:



And took a great photo of my man:


Very sad to be down south again, if only I could spend my whole life watching plays...

No comments: